Here is my first day at a beach!!! We had so much fun. I actually wasn't too sure about the sand. I didn't like sitting in it too much. It took me awhile, but I eventually started to like the water and splash around in it. My daddy did a good job taking me out and allowing me to get used to the water.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Here is my first day at a beach!!! We had so much fun. I actually wasn't too sure about the sand. I didn't like sitting in it too much. It took me awhile, but I eventually started to like the water and splash around in it. My daddy did a good job taking me out and allowing me to get used to the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just think, next year you will have a friend to go to the beach with. I hope she likes the water as much as you seem to.
ReplyDeleteAmy