This is my buddy, Rogan. He came over and played with me for a while today. He is a month older than me and crawling. I can't wait until I start moving around. I think it will be fun to watch me daddy chasing me all around. I am getting bigger though. I can sit up and roll from my tummy to my back and from my back to my tummy! I am sure it won't be long and I'll have my dad running aound everywhere after me :)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
This is my buddy, Rogan. He came over and played with me for a while today. He is a month older than me and crawling. I can't wait until I start moving around. I think it will be fun to watch me daddy chasing me all around. I am getting bigger though. I can sit up and roll from my tummy to my back and from my back to my tummy! I am sure it won't be long and I'll have my dad running aound everywhere after me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment